Monday, June 27, 2011

Broken Hearts rejoicing

I write tonight with a broken heart rejoicing, I received a call from the adoption agency today. We faithfully placed our "prospective" children back on a waiting list after not having our paperwork completed, to be possible adopted by another family and we rejoice knowing another family has chosen to adopt these very precious boys. I wish I could convey how sad my heart is and how weary my body is but I am afraid words could never explain it. I also wish I could explain how my heart is rejoicing for the family who will be forever blessed by T & M. I know how Greg and I are changed.
I am thankful for this journey and pray that our Trust in the Lord takes over the brokenness of my heart to make it whole again. I know he has plans for us as Jeremiah 29:11 repeats over and over in my head.

Please pray for direction for our family as we decide how to proceed with the Lord's plan for adoption. Please pray for our broken hearts and pray a special prayer that our boys will transition into the family God picked for them.
Thanks Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment